Sunday 27 October 2013

Fabric Arrival!

Just received this morning my fabric order from Colour Cascade Fabrics. These are truely gorgeous coloured fabrics that have hand dyed here in Western Australia by Tammy. My order consisted of my favourite 32ct Opal Belfast Linen and included 2 of her new colours Moon Shadow, Secret Journey and Raspberry Beret. you can order these from her website here: http://www.colourcascadefabrics.com.au/

Moon Shadow and Raspberry Beret are currently in my consideration list for Stitching Mirabilia Designs new Chart Ella on. Will do a floss toss soon to see which one wins! Secret Journey might just end up being used for one of Mirabilia's mermaid designs. Its hard not to try and start stitching a new project on them right now but I am being good!






No comments:

Post a Comment