Wednesday 30 October 2013

New projects

Since rekindling my love of cross stitch recently I'll have to admit I went on a bit of a splurge. Some of items I've ordered are some beautiful kits and auto ships from Lizzie Kate and County Cottage Needleworks.

This mystery sampler called Holly & Hearts is from Lizzie Kate and is released in 3 parts. I was late to sign up for this so Part 1 & 2 have been shipped in a bundle which I'm waiting on eagerly. I've only recently started to appreciate the design elements of samplers so I'm keen to start this.







Next is a 9 part design from Country Cottage Needleworks called frosty forest. I've opted to stitch this as one big design but it can be stitched as 9 separate items. Starts November so I have a little bit of a wait. This project promises to be adorable when complete.





I sadly also caved and signed up to Crazy Annie's Stitchin Mirabilia Autoship. Basically every month when a new Mirabilia chart is released I'll automatically receive it. Also included optional embellishment packs for each chart. I think I'm set for a year now chart wise. Just need more fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment