Thursday 28 November 2013

Fabric Delivery

Just had another delivery of beautiful fabric from Colour Cascade Fabrics(CCF) and Picture This Plus(PTP). The Colour Cascade Fabrics were order about 4 days ago so the turn around for my order was ridiculously speedy. I must admit Tammy for CCF has spoilt me in regards to quality and speed for my fabric fixes. The PTP fabrics that arrived are beautiful as well. All 32ct Opal Belfast Linen, I already have plans to stitch Sabrina by Mirabilia on Huntress and a Mirabilia mermaid on Mystic & Phantom. Sadly my Crystal Fog was slightly disappointing as I expected it to be a slightly stronger grey like the sample as Belfast Linen dyes the strongest out of fabric types/counts. Oh well.



1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous colour fabrics! I have just discovered your blog through the Just Nan SAL.

    ReplyDelete