Sunday 24 November 2013

Stash Explosion

After checking that my other half hasn't discovered this blog yet, I've decided to list my latest stitchy stash I've acquired. I must admit Facebook is evil when it comes to trying to save. So many stitch groups that sell items that I've typed "me please" before I can blink.

On its way direct to me are these lovelies below :)



The Victoria Sampler - Jingle Bells Xmas Tree Sampler
Country Cottage Needleworks - Santa's Village Bundle
Country Cottage Needleworks - Sweet Treats
Lizzie*Kate - Jingle Flip It 2014 Bundle

Lizzie*Kate - Spring ABC Chart




Lizzie*Kate - Snowman 10' Chart
Lizzie*Kate - Hoot LE Kit

Little Leaf Designs - Betsy's Butterfly

The Sweetheart Tree - Pink Carnations Kit
Just Nan - Gingerbread Mouse Kit
Little House Needleworks - Song of Seasons Sampler Bundle
Hillcroft House - 12 Days of Christmas Tree Chart
Lavender & Lace - Angel of Peace
Just Nan - Flowers of Joy
Just Nan - Snow Faces Chart
Just Nan - Florentine Floral
Just Nan - Christmas Jewel
Just Nan - NeedleStory
Just Nan - Victorian Violets
Viking Ship Chart
Shepard Bush - Santa Claus Coming to Town Chart
Lavender Wings - Midnight
Lavender Wings - Frosty Nights Chart

Misc Hardanger Pattern



No comments:

Post a Comment