Sunday 24 November 2013

The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery



I've just discover The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery Cross Stitch Charts by Amanda and Ashleigh. These are super cute PDF charts of various subjects in Japanese Kawaii Style. Sadly I insta caved when I browsed their site and purchase 4 of them immediately! Elements of Love, Drinks all Around, 2012 Dessert of the Month Club and Christmas on Gingerbread Lane all fell into my cart. Christmas on Gingerbread Lane is actually a 3 part Mystery SAL for November and has so far had Part 1 released. I'm just itching to start this but I sadly believe I'm missing a similar enough opal fabric from my stash to begin. Which is just as well considering I'm still working on L*K Holly & Hearts SAL, and my Mirabilia's that are on hold.

















No comments:

Post a Comment